Unhappy Sims in Simcity BuildIt. Do you need a Trick to recover from this?


This game has really gotten me very addicted to it. This guy show that he is already at level 17-18 but if you notice, he still has about 40k population and with very low happiness on its SIMS.  Not to brag but my happiness is always 100% all the time. I get pretty worried when it goes down to below 95. But I never had it any lower than 90 so I must be doing pretty good even though I am not Cheating the game.

We actually did a previous post on this game and if you are careful enough to read it, you  will also find a cheat guide I revealed there somewhere.  I try to make it a point that I only add more residential lots only when I have maxed all previous residential buildings. So that way, I earn more simoleons from taxes.

I will be posting my very own video soon so keep watch of it.  I've read a few trick to play it offline and advance the time to quickly get the needed materials.  I haven't tried it yet but I might give it a shot today.

Ill report the results here soon so be sure to bookmark our page for this crazy trick.